Updated COVID -19 Guidelines
At Chicago Glaucoma Consultants, the health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priority. We Continue to follow safety guidelines from the American Academy of Ophthalmology (aao.org) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov)
- If you are having flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, chills, or shortness of breath, please DO NOT VISIT US at this time, please contact your primary care provider.
- Masks are now OPTIONAL throughout the clinic.
- We ask all patients to wear masks upon entering the building and throughout their visit if they are exhibiting any symptoms of illness, otherwise it is OPTIONAL.
- We encourage patients to continue to sanitizer their hands upon check-in.
- Rooms and equipment are disinfected after each patient.
We look forward to seeing you. Please feel free to call or message us with questions or concerns.
Chicago Glaucoma Consultants - CGC Eye Center, Glenview, IL
Phone (appointments): 847-510-6000
Phone (general inquiries): 847-510-6000
Address: 2640 Patriot Blvd., Suite 100, Glenview, IL 60026
Monday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: Select Saturdays only